Writer/Director/Actor Wendy McColm talks about her debut comedy movie Birds Without Feathers. She discusses why filmmakers need to get their contracts in order, and what it takes to get an indie film made. Birds Without Feathers was nominated for a grand Jury prize at the 2018 Slamdance Film Festival.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Wendy McColm on IMDb
- Wendy McColm on Twitter
- Wendy McColm on Instagram
- Wendy McColm website
- Birds Without Feathers on IMDb
- Birds Without Feathers on Twitter
- Birds Without Feathers on Instagram
- Birds Without Feathers website
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
Learn more about comedy writing in Screenwriters University's self-paced online course, Writing the Family Feature Film