Screenwriter James V. Hart talks about working with some of the top directors in the industry like Spielberg and Coppola and how that lead him to creating The Hart Chart, a story mapping tool for screenwriters to help them map their characters emotional journey.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- James V. Hart on IMDb
- James V. Hart on Twitter
- The Hart Chart on Twitter
- The Hart Chart on Facebook
- The Hart Chart website
- Screencraft.org and James V. Hart Master Class (coupon codes: SC0916 / for students: STUDENT)
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
Get tips on compelling characters in Jon James Miller's on-demand webinar
Writer's Series: Create Characters Audiences Connect To