This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with writers, Josh Stifter and Daniel Degnan.
These guests first hit the scene by being featured on the Rebel Without A Crew TV Series. They talk about that experience and making their first movie which was documented in the show, The Good Exorcist (2018).
Their latest, Greywood's Plot (2019) is a Horror movie presented in black and white. They talk about shooting this project knowing it would be edited in black and white and what distributors thought about a movie with this unique look.
Josh Stifter is the Director and Co-writer of Greywood's Plot, Daniel Degnan is the co-writer and star of the movie.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Josh Stifter on IMDb
- Josh Stifter on Twitter
- Josh Stifter on Facebook
- Josh Stifter on Instagram
- Josh Stifter website
- Daniel Degnan on IMDb
- Daniel Degnan on Twitter
- Daniel Degnan on Facebook
- Daniel Degnan on Instagram
- Greywood's Plot Trailer
- Greywood's Plot on IMDb
- SYS Select - Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"