Filmmaker Vladimir de Fontenay talks about taking his short film, Mobile Homes, and how he used that as a marketing tool to get the feature version produced.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Vladimir de Fontenay on IMDb
- Vladimir de Fontenay on Twitter
- Mobile Homes Trailer
- Mobile Homes on IMDb
- Mobile Homes on Facebook
- SYS Podcast Episode 076: Director Screenwriter Kane Senes Talks About His New Film Echoes of War Starring William Forsythe
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
Want to be a Script Reader? Sign up for Screenwriters University's new online course, ScriptReader Certification Course now!
Gain firsthand insight into what story analysts must look for when reading a script and specifics as to what will prompt them to reject or consider a project for production. You will also learn what movie executives’ demand in a winning screenplay and how the story analyst’s role fits into this scenario. By the end of this workshop, you will receive a certification of completion of this course to assist you in getting work as a story analyst.