Screenwriter and director David Bruckner talks about his early days as a filmmaker in Atlanta and how that lead him into a career as a feature film writer / director. We also talk about SiREN, which was originally a short segment in the feature film V/H/S, and has now been expanded into a full feature film.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- David Bruckner on IMDb
- David Bruckner on Twitter
- SiREN Trailer
- SiREN on IMDb
- SiREN on Twitter
- SiREN on Facebook
- One Star Cinema - Episode 59 - Plague (I was a guest on this episode)
- One Star Cinema - Episode 49 - Ninja Apocalypse (a film I wrote)
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
Get tips on how to write a compelling short film in our on-demand webinar
Character Development in the Short Film