In this episode of The Selling Your Screenplay podcast I interview InkTip.com founder, Jerrol LeBarron. InkTip is a service where writers can place their screenplays online and get discovered by producers. There have been nearly 100 films produced from scripts discovered on InkTip in the last few years.
You can listen to the audio portion of the podcast by clicking here: Download podcast audio.
Links mentioned in the show:
- WGA Panel that Jerrol and I were on
- SYS Podcast Episode 002: How I Sold My First Few Screenplays
- Online Class #8 How To Write A Killer First Act For Your Screenplay
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
At a Glance:
- Webinar on the tricks to breaking into the industry while living outside of Hollywood.
- How to take your online network and turn them into a real-life network.
- How to use your trips to L.A. to maximize your success after you leave.