In this week's episode I interview filmmakers Bobby Roe and Zack Andrews who recently completed their first major feature film, The Houses October Built. They found a producer and funding for this film by producing a lower budget version of the film first, and in the interview they talk specifically how the whole process took place.
You can listen to the audio portion of the podcast by clicking here: Download podcast audio.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Bobby Roe on IMDb
- Zack Andrews on IMDb
- The Houses October Built on IMDb
- The Houses October Built on Facebook
- The Houses October Built on Instagram
- Bobby Roe on Twitter
- Zack Andrews on Twitter
- The Houses October Built on Twitter
- Online Class – How To Make The Opening Pages Of Your Screenplay Awesome
- Our free guide, "How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!"
Get more advice on becoming a producer with
So You Want to Be a Producer by Lawrence Turman